Hands-on, Flexible STEAM Curriculum
Ready-to-teach lessons and activities that don't require hours of work or a science degree.
Grow Confident + Problem-solving + Curious Kids
Built for Kids
Built for You
That's Not Us!
STEAM Outside is not a glorified craft project! We dive deep into all the why's and how's of thingamajig B AND doohickey C. Maybe even some whatchamacallits Z.
Plus, we talk about all those other real life skills the kids are learning at the same time. Now we understand thingamajig B but we also learned comparative analysis. WIN!
Here's a few other reasons that we are not like the rest:
Get out of the house
Getting up and active outside is not just an afterthought. It is THE plan! Online learning is Ah-Mazing (I mean we're here, right?) but lets not sit at the computer all day.
You Point the Way
We have a swarm of great ideas for this program. But we are still just starting out! That means as a founding member you get a say in where we are headed and what resources you would like to see in the program.
What You'll Find Inside
So what can we find in the STEAM Outside program? Well, we are just starting out but we will be adding 1 (or more) full units each month + other teaching and education resources.
Check out what's in store!
- Hard Life of a Rock [rock cycle]
- Who Stole the Cake? [forensics]
- Bubble Bubble [surface tension]
- Super Fly [flight]
- + more!
- Using the Scientific Method
- Citizen Science
- Apps for Outdoor Learning
- Problem Solving Skills Training
- Community forum to chat with like-minded parents, ask questions, share photos and videos of your projects.
- Rain, Wind, and Seasons Oh My! – Mar 2018
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny – Apr 2018
- Playing with the Force – May 2018
- Fit to Survive – Jun 2018
- Foldscope Lesson Plans
- How to Spot Bad Science
Join Us Today!
What if you decide STEAM Outside is not for you?
No problem! You can cancel with just a few clicks. No need to email us or justify your cancellation.
2017 © Tyee Outdoor Experience LLC